Hello lovelies! I popped into Cambridge this Sunday for some scrummy breakfast and my oh my, what a beautiful city Cambridge is! Read on to find out what adventures I had...
Monday, 29 September 2014
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
Tuesday, 23 September 2014
Saturday, 20 September 2014
It's certainly no secret to anybody who knows me, that I'm pretty much a shopaholic. Food, clothing or bits and pieces for the home are all things I love to browse and buy when I'm out and about.. so here are a few homeware items I have picked up this month.
Thursday, 18 September 2014
Everybody has those days when they feel downright rotten, down in the dumps and unmotivated. We end up juggling so much in life and forget that we are allowed to put things down and take a breather..
Sunday, 14 September 2014
- I am embracing autumn and all of the cosy clothing it brings. I'm loving Topshop this month (as usual, sigh) as they have some really gorgeous cropped tees and long sleeved tops in at the moment which are perfect for the transition into warmer clothing this month.
- These dark wash, torn skinny jeans from Topshop are perfect for this time of year; darker colours will be creeping back in and the torn knees are absolutely huge this year.
- Essie nail polish is my secret obsession and I have been collecting them all this year; this shade in Midnight Cami is going to be beautiful for evening wear and the dark blues are going to be a hit this wintertime too, so I would like to add this to my collection.
- Kate Spade is very popular right now and I have to admit, I am now a big fan too! This black leather wristlet would be a perfect addition to my handbag as I have been in need of a neutral purse for a while now.
- I am quite the bookworm and this book has been raved about on IG especially. I think it looks like a very interesting read and is a book I am desperate to add to my bookshelf this month.
- The laurel wreath ring in sterling silver from Pandora is a perfect autumn accessory and is such a beautiful statement piece; I WILL be getting my hands on this beauty!
Thanks for reading guys.. what's on your wishlist this month?
Sunday, 7 September 2014
Saturday, 6 September 2014
Tribeca loft inspired apartments, industrial vintage vibes and how you can bring this trend into your home.
Monday, 1 September 2014
My perfect Sunday consists of having a lazy breakfast in my cosy PJs and baking something sugary and delicious.