Friday, 17 October 2014

Mustard yellow, chelsea boots and tartan scarves


It's getting colder, the leaves are starting to fall; so I picked up some key pieces for autumn this month and this is the outfit that I put together for the weekend...








Collared shirt - Zara
Jumper - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - The Tack Room
Watch - Michael Kors
Scarf - New Look
Bracelet - Pandora


Thanks for reading lovelies, I hope that you enjoyed this post as I was super excited to do my first OOTD post! You can expect many more in the future as I really enjoyed it.

What are your key pieces this autumn/winter?
Comment below and let me know!
x



5 comments:

  1. beautiful scarf! love the outfit!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit, been looking to get a scarf like that love the colours xx
    Chloe <3
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice outfit and you look beautiful! <3 I couldn't help but notice you took ideas from the inspiration board you posted for Autumn too, how cool! :)
    Great post lovely !
    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the colours all work so well together and I like seeing bright colours being worn in the autumn/winter. You are so beautiful too!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much lovelies <3 Glad you all enjoyed the post! I love autumn it's my favourite time of the year I've decided ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS