Tuesday, 27 October 2015

New beginnings


Hello again!



So after a good few months of being a very busy bee, I am finally back in the blogosphere.


Blogging has taken a back seat for a little while but after lots of recent changes in my life, I am ready to focus on my little space here again! There's lots of exciting posts in store on Ink and Nonsense, not to mention a possible first Youtube video...

With Autumn already here and Winter on it's way, there are going to be lots of adventures in the city and fun, seasonal posts; from cocktails in bars high up over the city lights, to super cute themed photo shoots with my adorable guinea pigs. I'm really looking forward to sharing my experiences on here again... So keep your eyes peeled!





No comments:

Leave a thought

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS